Dr. Padmaja Gayam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padmaja Gayam?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gayam since I moved to Raleigh 9 years ago. She solved many health issues for me centered around my allergies and sensitivities and side effects that I was suffering due to a medication I had been on for ten years. Dr. Gayam's knowledge, patience and thoroughness allowed her to teach me how to improve my health, and I credit her with improving the quality of my life.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Not satisfied with her approach. . Do not respond to calls.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gayam is not only a very knowledgeable physician, she is compassionate, patient, and understanding. In our first meeting in 2007 Dr. Gayam gave me as much time as I needed to explain my health concerns. Her patient listening resulted in her properly diagnosing my medical problems. She has remained my doctor over the years and her expertise has changed the quality of my life. I will always be indebted to her. Dr. Gayam deserves more than 4 stars!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gayam for several years. Her and her staff have always made the visits pleasant and assisted with all of my needs. She always always takes the time needed to assess my needs and I never feeled rushed or like I am taking up too much of her time. I usually can get an appointment the day I need it and rarely wait to see the doctor.

Actually saw a doctor, not a PA or nurse!

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

How rare is this type of service. You get to see the actual doctor on every visit, not a PA or Nurse. A larger practice is fancy with dozens of employees, but you never get to see a doctor. This doctor actually cares about her patients and takes her time--reason she does not double book her time.

Posted on October 27th, 2017