Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Padmaja R Yatham
Dr. Padmaja R Yatham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Longwood, FL (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Yatham is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital and Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Yatham has received 5 awards. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Padmaja R Yatham has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 71
Great Service, office very profesional and Doctor Yatham knows how to treat my pain
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2010, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2016, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Yatham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1995
New England Medical Center
Dr. Padmaja R Yatham accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Padmaja R Yatham in this video.
Dr. Padmaja R Yatham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.