Dr. Padmapriya Sivaraman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padmapriya Sivaraman?

Dr. Sivaraman and her staff are the best. She took the time to listen to all my problems and then came up with a plan. I highly recommend this physician. Great care.

Dr. Sivaraman is wonderful. She saved my life and fixed my pain. She is an angel. Best service in the medical field I had.

I was sent to this practice by an orthopedic surgeon who recognized the primary role of inflammation in the trouble I was having with my knee. I was assigned to Dr. Sivaraman who turned out to be a careful and patient listener and a thorough examiner and diagnostician. She was methodical in ruling out conditions, and accurate--not only in her ultimate diagnosis but in subsequent assessments of the particulars of my condition--while consistently prescribing the right tests, medications and dosages in the course of treatment. Moreover, I have found her to be among the kindest and most empathetic physicians I have had the good fortune to encounter. Needless to say, I am I glad I went to her and I would be delighted to direct family members, friends or, for that matter, anyone else her way.

Initially very nice. However, with my first appointment she was in a hurry, did a "pretend" exam, prescribed medicine, shook my hand and left the room. I felt abandoned. She even had a nurse call to tell me I was positive for RA. It should've been the doctor. The nurse could not answer all my questions. When the doctor did call me, she couldn't answer all my questions because she had patients waiting. She told me I could come to her office to speak. In my opinion, that was unprofessional. I really felt pushed aside and unimportant. I have to find another rheumatologist. Im sad about it.

Dr. Padmapriya Sivaraman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.