Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Padmavathi V Pagadala has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Padmavathi V Pagadala has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Padmavathi V Pagadala has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Padmavathi V Pagadala is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
So patient and kind. She is straight forward but that made me love her even more. I got induced with my little girl secondary to my son being ten lbs. she helped me keep my weight and my babies down with a diet plan but allowed for some snacks and stuff too. My baby girl was healthy and my labor process although very long was great w her caring attitude and kindness. I never felt like my appointments were rushed or I was just a number to her like I had when I went to the group. She was amazing!
I would highly recommend Dr Pagadala. She is professional, experienced, and has great beside manner. The most memorable experience I had was my last visit. I was there for a regular pap test. I had just lost my daughter to a sudden unexpected death. Dr. P asked how I had been feeling. I told her about my recent loss. She took my hand and we had a nice conversation around this experience. She was so compassionate. I could not express how much that meant to me. I know she was very busy, but took the time to make sure I was okay. She is not a person who judges you. I have gone to her for years. I am so glad she is a part of my life. She is a wonderful person and a great Dr.
I've been to several drs on my road to having children as I have a blood condition that causes miscarriages. This dr. Walked in with an attitude from the get go. She had a med student with her and she was putting on a show. I told her I was spotting and was concerned about possible miscariage. Instead of checking me she went into a whole half hour of talking about my weight and what I ate when I ate etc. Any thing I said was dismissed and putdown as ignorance. I was told I was at fault for the miscarriages and the blood condition was just basically a side issue. Finally when she was done with her talk I seen the ultrasound tech. She was a beautiful person,very kind and understanding. We seen the sack but there was no baby. She said we had m.c. which I already knew but still was hit hard. We went back and waited in the drs office for another thirty minutes for her to come in and say well what do u want to do its already been six weeks you might as well finish on your own,or we can give you the pills to help finish. I chose the pills. I was suppose to go back for a followup but chose to go to a different dr. I will never ever go back or recomend her to anyone.
27 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPINK WOMENS CENTER, 23960 Katy Fwy Ste 350, Katy, TX
Dr. Padmavathi V Pagadala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.