Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati
Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Coppell, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Uppalapati is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Uppalapati has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 23
I like Dr.Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD, FACC, she was very friendly, easy to talk too. She listen to my health concerns and questions. She was not a "Robot" with her answers. I researched Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD, FACC before making my appointment with her office. My office experience was excellent. The EKG Technician was professional and very good. I was running a few minutes late for my appointment and the office did not make feel bad. I had no wait time, the office person at the patient window was sweet, kind and ready for me upon my arrival. Overall, this was a good office visit.
Dr. Uppalapati was recommended to me aseveral years ago and she is still my cardiologist. I can say that she is an incredible doctor. Dr. Uppalapati is a great listener and very easy to talk to and you just fall in love her. She is no longer in my insurance network but I will still continue to be one of her patients. I highly recommend her and if you choose her to be your doctor she will always be your doctor.
Dr. Uppalapati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati in this video.
Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.