Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati?

ESH Engineer from New York City

I like Dr.Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD, FACC, she was very friendly, easy to talk too. She listen to my health concerns and questions. She was not a "Robot" with her answers. I researched Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD, FACC before making my appointment with her office. My office experience was excellent. The EKG Technician was professional and very good. I was running a few minutes late for my appointment and the office did not make feel bad. I had no wait time, the office person at the patient window was sweet, kind and ready for me upon my arrival. Overall, this was a good office visit.

Wonderful Doctor

I find Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati MD to be a highly qualified, caring, knowledgeable Dr. Not only has she taken care of my Husband but she is now taking care of me. I would recommend Dr. Uppalapati for your health needs.

Dr. Uppalapati was recommended to me aseveral years ago and she is still my cardiologist. I can say that she is an incredible doctor. Dr. Uppalapati is a great listener and very easy to talk to and you just fall in love her. She is no longer in my insurance network but I will still continue to be one of her patients. I highly recommend her and if you choose her to be your doctor she will always be your doctor.

Very professional. She listened attentively and gave my elderly mother the time she needed to explain her symptoms.

great

I have been a patient for 4 years now. She is very kind and tells me like it is which I prefer.

Mrs

I am presently a patient. I am impressed that this busy physician takes time to really listen to my problems and symptoms. Her bedside manner is one patience and compassion. I am a new patient of Dr. Uppalapati, but I feel our patient-doctor relationship is much longer.

Awesome

She is the best!!!!

Dr. Padmavathy G Uppalapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.