Dr. Padmavati S Pimrale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padmavati S Pimrale?

Amazing!!

Spot on diagnosis. Excellent doctor I have come across in over 30 years of my visits. Straightforward in recommendations. Gives priority to health and best practices.

terrible

Worst doc ever. She suggests unnecessary tests, rushes you through your appt. suggests I come back for another visit since her nurse hadn't scheduled me right and she was doing me a favor. Mind you my insurance is still paying her. First time I saw her, she talked about my breasts!

Very caring and intelligent

Best doctor ever.

One of the best doctors I have seen

Excellent skills and approach for treatment. Several ffreinds gave a very high recommendation which holds true. Highly recommend.

Best doctor ever

One of the best doctor ever In imy life. Spot on diagnosis which many failed. Very straighforward but appreciated. Highly recommend if you want to have best health care.

Very Unprofessional and Rude!

She is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. Very unprofessional and arrogant. No manners on how to talk to patients. Gets very personal and promotes some stupid multilevel business, I guess (AMWAY). Never go to her. I wonder how she is hired as a Doctor. She doesn't act like a Doctor. She makes you feel very bad about yourself, your overweight body. I am never going to her and will never recommend anyone to her. Ridiculous!!

Great Doctor. Highly recommend

Took my sister who had bad experience earlier with another doctor. She was spot on for her diagnosis and was pleasant. Obviously I had great experience before thats why I recommended my sister. She is starightforward and to the point. Highly recommend her if you think of good care.

Best caring doctor till now

By far she is the best doctor I have had since several years. She is very caring and professional. She may try to get more information from you but I think that is relevant to her accurate diagnosis. I even know a patient whose life got saved because of her prompt and accurate diagnosis which other doctors failed. I would highly recommend her.

She discuss more about personal matters

I dont feel she acts like a doctor. she is interested in patient's personal matters. I dont recommend. we visted 3 or 4 times. She is into Multilevel Marketing and forcing patients to join. she is misusing the hospial and trying to waste patients time and money for visits.

The worst doctor one can have

I would advise anyone to stay away from her. She is the worst doctor one can have and we are definetely changing the primary care.To talk about her diagnosis, she is completely wrong most of the time. Bedside manners are something that she doesnt have. She is always 3 feet away if you have a cough, cold or fever and to take the culture she treats patients bad.The worst ever doctor and dont know how she gratuated in first place and how she got recruited.