Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Padmini G Rajan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Padmini G Rajan has the following 10 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
My initial appointment seemed average, however I was extremely disappointed as they neglected to call me with lab results for 2 weeks and then I found I needed more drugs for a very serious condition that we thought had been corrected. She did not have an answer for the negligence and pretty much blew me off. Then I was given advice for an over the counter drug that was opposite of what my condition was! Never again will I visit this Doctor.
this woman specializes in eating disorders? Diabetes and heart problems. This woman turned away a friend of mine. He is over weight and has diabetes and high blood pressure. She told him he had too many problems! When he told me about his visit with her, it floored me! How could a doctor turn away a patient if the doctor specializes in the areas he needed help with? She should have her license pulled away from her! Disgusting woman!
just dismissed me when I gave her a list of what was goin wrong with me and she acted like I was crazy!! 2yrs it took me to get the diag of celiac and fibro and enlarged lymph nodes!! she's all about getting u in and out!! she had been our family dr for years!! she ruined my life for the past 10yrs!! will never see her again and haven't since 2004!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Padmini G Rajan accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions53rd Avenue East Medical Center, 712 53rd Ave E Ste C, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Padmini G Rajan in this video.
Dr. Padmini G Rajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.