Dr. Padmini G Rajan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Padmini G Rajan?

Her New Physician's Assistant cannot diagnose

Her new PA is just awful. I SO miss MIKE!!!!! The new PA is distracted, ignorant, rude, and suspicious. BAD DIAGNOSTICIAN, kinda clueless. does not believe patient, just plain weird. I need a new doctor. Sorry Rajan, you picked a loser......

Irresponsible

My initial appointment seemed average, however I was extremely disappointed as they neglected to call me with lab results for 2 weeks and then I found I needed more drugs for a very serious condition that we thought had been corrected. She did not have an answer for the negligence and pretty much blew me off. Then I was given advice for an over the counter drug that was opposite of what my condition was! Never again will I visit this Doctor.

My friend was turned away

this woman specializes in eating disorders? Diabetes and heart problems. This woman turned away a friend of mine. He is over weight and has diabetes and high blood pressure. She told him he had too many problems! When he told me about his visit with her, it floored me! How could a doctor turn away a patient if the doctor specializes in the areas he needed help with? She should have her license pulled away from her! Disgusting woman!

would not recommend EVER!!

just dismissed me when I gave her a list of what was goin wrong with me and she acted like I was crazy!! 2yrs it took me to get the diag of celiac and fibro and enlarged lymph nodes!! she's all about getting u in and out!! she had been our family dr for years!! she ruined my life for the past 10yrs!! will never see her again and haven't since 2004!!