Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion
Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hopkins-Menchion is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus, Piedmont Henry Hospital and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hopkins-Menchion has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion has the following 11 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Ha- phone calls may be returned? If so, they will likely be returned by her disgruntled nurse who will keep you from speaking directly with the doctor. Look up the Dunning-Krueger Positive Note: The nurse practicioner, (Kevin, I think) is the redeeming factor for that organization - more informative, caring, good at what he does. The other Stockbridge doctor's are mediocre as well. I believe they are good people and should consider serious improvement or changing from such a critical role as oncology. (Look up the Dunning-Krueger effect for a better explanation of perceived competency). Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hopkins-Menchion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Cancer Specialists, 1045 Southcrest Dr Ste 200, Stockbridge, GA
Dr. Padrica Hopkins-Menchion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.