Dr. Page Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Page Smith?

Registered Nurse

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I I am so fortunate to have found Dr Smith and have him as my doctor not only is he very knowledgeable but he has a wonderful bedside manner. I lost a loved one earlier in the year who also was a patient of Dr Smith and you could not have asked for a kinder Dr when that happened he was right there for me and my family when we needed anything. His main nurse Amber is very sweet and knowledgeable as well the staff in the office, they are always very courteous and easily accessible. The office is clean and does not smell like a locker room and Dr Smith has never said that he would not see two people at one time I know this from previous experience. I used to take my grandfather to him who had memory problem. I would go with him in the room and Dr. Snith ever said one word. We are very lucky to have Dr Smith in the community as a person and as a physician he has many credentials one of them being he served as the medical director for the entire state of Florida correctional system for many years.Awesome guy and Awesome Dr.Can't say that enough!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I find dr smith to be a very caring and knowledgeable physician. You may have to wait a little longer to be seen but that's because he takes the time to really talk to his patients. He seems genuinely concerned for your well being. I am happy to have found a doctor of his caliber!

Not The Dr. We want

Posted on March 8th, 2014

Our first visit (we just moved here) office was running an hour late (we didn't get a courtesy call but was called the day before to remind us of our appointment). When asked if we had our records we responded we had them on a CD and was told they could not read a CD. The office smelled like a locker room. When called they would not let us (my husband and I) go in together (remember, this was our first visit). Was told the Dr. didn't like interruptions from spouses regardless if one remembered important information the other may not remember. We asked for co pay to be returned and walked out.

patient (John A. Clifton

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Great doctor! Fantastic bedside manor! Very knowledgeable, makes me feel comfortable to ask even the embarrassing questions and situations.

Posted on August 5th, 2017