- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Paige Applebaum-Farkas?
Posted on November 15th, 2015
Great doctor, factory practice
Posted on August 18th, 2015
Dr Farkas is an exceptional, warm and caring professional. Since changing to part time status and selling the practice she has little control over policies. Almost impossible to get through to someone to get test results or messages. Billing mistakes happen frequently. She has saved me from a dangerous skin cancer and as long as she is around I will put up with the misery of how the office is run.
Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist!
Posted on February 18th, 2010
- Dr. Farkas has been my dermatologist for a few years now and she is like no other I have ever had.- Other than being highly qualified, she is so easy to talk to and will answer all of your questions with honesty. - She will let you know anything and everything about whatever skincare procedure you might be considering, and help you decide what is best for you.- Dr. Farkas has a kind, gentle demeanor, making you feel comfortable immediately and does everything possible to maintain that comfort level during your visit and/or procedure(s).
Posted on February 11th, 2009
I have never been treated so poorly or inefficiently in any other medical venue as I was by Dr. Farkas and her staff. Due to poor communication between the doctor and her office staff I found myself having to make second appointments for the same issue because Dr. Farkas was not given the correct information. My final visit with her left me reeling.
Posted on October 27th, 2017
Posted on September 23rd, 2015
Posted on September 25th, 2014
Posted on July 10th, 2014
Dr. Paige Applebaum-Farkas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides