Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paige A De Buys has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paige A De Buys has the following 8 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Paige A De Buys has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Paige A De Buys is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 5 of 14
Unless you are white don't bother seeing this doctor. She is lo-key racist and does unnecessary tests. She talked to me as though I were 5 years old. She also said that, "this is common in African Americans" referring to a gp36, more commonly know as an HIV test. I'm not African American thank you very much doctor. I also have had shingles several times and she said I should get tested for genital herpes because they can show up on other places on the body. I am not some permiscuous dirt bag that goes around catching diseases. So you can take your PhD and shove it somewhere because you are not what a doctor should be. I came to you got help with rheumatoid arthritis and you always put me down by suggesting ridiculous tests that have nothing to do with my condition nor do I have in the first place.
Dr. DeBuys is an outstanding physician. I have much more of a medical history than I would like, and have seen more than my fair shore of docs. Having said this, Dr. DeBuys is exceptional.She is very caring with an excellent bed-side manner. She is also extremely bright and willing to think outside the box.
Dr. DeBuys is very caring and listens carefully to your problems and concerns. She does have a relaxed approach, which is great if you don't want doctors shoving pills down your throat without giving it a second thought. She is exactly what I was looking for in a doctor for the treatment of my RA. She discusses treatment options and is quite helpful.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Paige A De Buys accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Christ Hospital Physicians Rheumatology, 2355 Norwood Ave Ste 1, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Paige A De Buys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.