Dr. Paige S Gutheil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paige S Gutheil?

I have been a patient of Dr. Page for over 5 years. My husband, referred by myself a patient for over three years. We both think the world of Dr. Page and her Nurse practitioner Karen. BUT... she has a staff member by the name of Robin, who is very rude and gives this medical facility a bad name. My husband and I maybe looking into finding a new doctor. I have had numerous negative encounter with Robin and when I ask to have management call me, they do not! I find it to be horrible that one person is giving this otherwise good doctors office a very bad "name"

Peace of Mind

I moved here from out of state and was in need a "overall" good doctor. What I got was a great doctor! Paige and her staff are just wonderful. It is just in her nature and in their family nature as a team. Thank you!

Best of the BEST

Since I have started seeing Dr. Paige while she was serving her internship @ Grove City, OH she(Dr. Paige Gutheil)has been very personable and knowledgeable of my problems. She has a very good attitude and bedside manner.If anyone has anything bad to say bad about her either they are lying or they may have caught her when she was not feeling up to par which we are all entitled to as we all are but just human so we will have times that we are not 100%