Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. K Paige K Johnson
Dr. K Paige K Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Medical Center, Physicians Regional Medical Center and Bristol Regional Medical Center. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. K Paige K Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. K Paige K Johnson has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. K Paige K Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen Dr. Johnson before and something has changed. Her bedside manner is the worst I have experienced (now on my third child, so I see a lot of doctors). She talked down to me and my husband. She suggested we might medical problems with our baby but never checked any of tests that her group had already done. Unbelievable that a doctor like this would have any patients or be part of a group.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. K Paige K Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.