The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paige Lindberg
Dr. Paige Lindberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Cary, NC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Lindberg is affiliated with Gulf Coast Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Paige Lindberg has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hearing Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been to 4 doctors during the last 2 months looking for an answer. Each one only gave me medications and did not perform one test. One of them was a Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I went to Dr. Lindberg yesterday and she performed a tests that showed what my problem is and immediately ordered tests. She was very nice and caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her.
Dr. Lindberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Coast Hospital
HealthPark Medical Center
Cape Coral Hospital
HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Ochsner Foundation Hospital
11 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Paige Lindberg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paige Lindberg in this video.
Dr. Paige Lindberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.