Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Tulanon is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. Dr. Tulanon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon has the following 12 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Tulanon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Trauma Surgeons, 3409 Worth St Ste 500, Dallas, TX
Dr. Paitoon M Tulanon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.