Dr. Pajman A Danai Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pajman A Danai?

Excellent Care

I am not sure how people can say that the wait time is unacceptable. I have seen Dr. Danai for approximately 2 and 1/2 years and the longest wait that I have ever experienced was 10 minutes.

I WENT TO THIS DR. BECAUSE I HAD BEEN HAVING CHEST PAIN AND VERY WEAK. HE CHECKED THE LUNGS, I DO HAVE COPD, TOLD ME IT WASN'T MY LUNGS, AND TWO THINGS HE WAS SENDING ME HOME WITH, SEE A HEART DR. OR WORK PAST THE FATIGUE AND PAIN, 2 WEEKS LATER I WAS DIGNOSED WITH A VERY LARGE PARAESOPHAGEAL HERNIA. IF I HAD TAKEN HIS ADVICE WOULD I STILL BE HERE.

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL

Dr. Danai had the total disregard for my fathers well being when he came into his room without the family there and another patient and his family within earshot in the room to tell him there was nothing else anyone could do for him and he had 6 months to live. This is not news you give a 73 year old man without his wife and children present. He also announced that "this is what happens when you smoke" to him and then later to us all when we arrived. There is being honest and then there is compassion which he obviously has none of.

Dr. Pajman A Danai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.