Have you seen Dr. Palep N Rao?

Couldnt be more pleased

I have been a patient of Dr Roa since I was about 22. I was recommended by my gynecologist when I come down with symptoms that needed to be further looked at thank God he put me with dr. Rao he is top of his game I have always had a great experience with him and his team I have had several very large agtrssive cancerous polyps & he & his team have always treated me with kid gloves As much as > dread getting them done it truly is not all that bad I encourage everyone to get one I'm a ferm believer that Dr Rao & his team have saved my life I have another appointment in the morning & because of them I'm not scared or worried THANK YOU DR ROA AND TEAM

Unreasonable wait time for colonoscopy

I was scheduled for a colonoscopy for 9:00 am and had to be there at 8:00. I was prepped and put on a gurney where I waited until after 12:00 for Dr. Rao to come in. I have back problems and was most uncomfortable on the gurney. The nurses kept telling me he would be in "soon" and would not allow me to get off the gurney. Just a few days after the colonoscopy I got very sick and was hospitalized. Finally diagnosed with infection in my liver, probably caused by a nick to my colon and infection went to liver. After that, I asked to see another doctor in the practice for my next colonoscopy. I was told I could not see another doctor since I was Dr. Rao's patient. Even after my primary physician asked that I be allowed to see someone else I was denied. So, I went to see another gastroenterologist . I will not go back to that practice again. Also had long waits for appointments.

Dr. Rao and his staff are wonderful. The surgery center is the best. Every one is caring and very efficient I would not think of going any where else for my gastroenterology procedures.

Dr. Rao and the staff of the facility are very caring and attentive.

Could not have been treated better! Warm blankets were awesome! Nurse Julia was the BEST!! She was very attentive and took excellent care of me.

The entire staff was very professional and caring. The whole experience has gotten so much better than 10 years ago. I would always recommend them.

THE BEST.

Most caring professional people ever. I can't thank Dr. Rao and all the staff for their help and care.

I love dr rao!

DR. RAO I HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS ONE OF MY SPECIAL DOCTOR.

I felt very good after having this procedure;no negative affects of any kind.I think Dr. Rao did a great job and I will recommend him to anyone.

I went in because I was having problems with warning signs of cancer. My first appt., I never met the dr. but was told I need a colonoscopy and that was scheduled. Never met nor spoke with Dr. before, during, or after colonoscopy. His assistant did all the work. Really am stunned and offended that he never even met me. Didn't seem to have any problem charging my visa for his fees though ...

Dr. Palep N Rao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.