Dr. Pallav K Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pallav K Mehta?

an excellent physician

Dr. Mehta was recommended to me by my daughter and my highly esteemed internal medicine doctor. Dr Mehta's manner is calming and reassuring. He gathered much information in a thorough but rapid interview. He answered all my questions and taught me about my medical condition. He outlined a treatment plan so clear and complete that I had no doubts about what to do. It is a joy to encounter such a fine doctor who offers such gentle thorough care to the ill and confused. He is a dignified healer.

This doctor refuses to contact patient even after a known problem. I tried 4 times, 2 tries one week apart from home. once as I was a patient in the hospital and once via me stopping at the office and leaving a message. He has the nerve to call me within the past couple days, leave a message asking me to call back. I tried that twice 2 days apart. You guessed it, NO return call.

Doctor's Response

This was an error on my part and I take full responsibility for it. As we were transitioning from a paper to an electronic medical records system, phone messages, and documents for a short period were not being relayed to me in a timely manner. I've reconciled this issue with my staff and have apologized to my patient, who understood and remains under my care. I take great pride in being available and ensuring that my patients, particularly those with a dangerous disease like cancer, feel they can reach me when they need me.

I really like Dr. Mehta. Blood clots were something that never happened to me, and he explained everything very well and although a very serious condition, he helped me to remain calm through the whole ordeal.

Dr. Mehta has treated my sister for the last 2 years with the utmost care and compassion. He was the one to tell her she had terminal lung cancer and we knew from the start that he was the right Doctor to help both my sister and my family on a very hard journey. He takes the time to explain the treatments, and what is happening at every visit. My family cannot say enough good things and would recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone who is looking for an intelligent, caring Doctor who takes the time to listen and explain through out the patients course of treatment. I would give him more stars if I could!!

Dr. Pallav Mehta is one of the most caring, compassionate, personable and genuine people, let alone Doctor you would ever hope to find. He truly is dedicated to every patient in his care, and his attitude and demeanor (bedside manner) is extraordinary. I feel blessed to have found him, know him as a Doctor and be under his care.