Dr. Pallavi Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pallavi Sharma?

Terrible waste of time

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I was an established patient but on my list visit, this doctor spent about two minutes with me. No prescription, no advice, just see you in three months. In your dreams lady. She can't speak English and has a speech impediment. Looking back, can't believe I wasted so much time. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. If you make an appointment, you can expect to spend an hour before being called. If you do get a prescription, it's hit or miss on IF it will be called in. And, often to the wrong pharmacy location. Support staff is useless. Her nurse interpreter is very nice and efficient but she's on a island surround by incompetents. Good riddance.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Very pleasant personality. Makes you feel at ease.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very professional and thorough!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Sharma. All the staff are very nice . I am so glad I was reffered to her by my primary care Dr. The nurses are great they really listen to you about your smptoms..

Great doc, would recommend

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Good doc, helped me walk after so many years Really took good care of me, great staff, warm&friendly

Wonderful rhematologist

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Sharma has fixed all of my medical issues that other rheumatologists weren't able to. I travel well over three hours every visit to see her. She has slight difficulty with her speech but she always communicates important information clearly and leaves me well-informed. Highly recommend Dr. Sharma

Good doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2014

Wonderful doc, but takes time to understand

Posted on April 9th, 2014

ive been a patient with dr sharma for years now and seen doctors throughout atlanta for my problems. not one has taken as good care of me as she. her staff are nice but could use some diversity. in the past years she has developed some problem with her speech and her walking. but she has been the only doc who takes the time to listen to me carefully and treat me better than other docs in the area, best of all she has always treated my pain and symptoms and my primary care doc strongly recommends her. itll take time for you to get used to the way she speaks but get past that and youll have a great doc

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I read all these reviews and some are brutal and brutally inaccurate. It is true that Dr. Sharma has an accent, and it is compounded by some type of speech impediment - I heard she had surgery that resulted in some type of stroke type symptoms and even if that is not accurate, it does describe the way she presents herself. This handicap tremendously limits her ability to communicate -- I've been there half a dozen times and I've learned to keep asking questions and if I don't understand, the nurse does well translating. As far as treatment, it's been hit and miss, but she listens and is willing to try other forms of medication in an effort to help. I like her better than than her staff. They are inept. I have to have a blood test every three months and half the time the referral hasn't been properly done resulting in a long wait while the lab tries to contact them. I left after an appointment and was told my meds would be called into my drug store. After a week, no notice from the drug store so I called and spoke to the nurse. She phoned that same day but phone the prescription in to the wrong drug store and there were to be two prescriptions and only one showed up at the drug store. I tried to call back two days after Christmas and evidently the office is closed. Dr. Sharma is a nice lady, but be prepared for a lot of frustration in dealing with her staff and a challenge when communicating with her.

Good dr, highly recommend

Posted on October 16th, 2013

visited dr sharma for terrible knee pain. she had a slight accent but she took excellent care of me. really cares for her patients, you can see it. she took the time to explain my condition, the medicine, and any side effects. i first visited dr sharma in 2011 and only see her since. highly recommend her

Finally someone who listens.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I was very very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Sharma. She has a very easy going friendly beside manner and she actually listens and hears what her patients have to say. I really liked the fact that she didn't try to rush me along to see the next patient. Do not judge a book by its cover. Dr Sharma is very sharp and she knows her stuff despite having a disability. The fact that she continues to push through hers give me strength and hope that I can also do the same with my own struggle with RA. Whoever made the negative comments about her condition before should really be ashamed of themselves . If you are looking for a great doctor that knows their stuff and has a great bedside manner and actually listens to the patient and their concerns, then Dr. Sharma is the doctor for you.

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I, like so many others before me, read a number of reviews before visiting Dr. Sharma. One reviewer made a nasty allegation of drug use or intoxication concerning Dr. Sharma's difficulty speaking and this is a terrible tarnish on someone who should be celebrated for their strength. I return to this doctor because of my own ailment. The fact that she continues to persevere in the face of her own difficulties gives me the strength to persevere through my own struggles with lupus. So what if her nurses do the talking for her? Her speech may be impaired and her hands may be shaky, but her brain is sound. And that's what you should be paying for.