Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pallavy G Reddy
Dr. Pallavy G Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital, St Rita's Medical Center and Lima Memorial Hospital. Dr. Reddy has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pallavy G Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 27
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Reddy and her office. Yes, appointments are schedule far in advance, but if you need assistance they have an online system they respond to and will assist you on the phone. My diabetes is now under control (it wasn't before her) and she has literally saved my foot from possible amputation when my primary MD was playing "wait and see what happens". Wait time in her office is not usually long, and she/associates spend significant time with you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Pallavy G Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes & Endocrinology Center, 7281 Sawmill Rd Ste 100, Dublin, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pallavy G Reddy in this video.
Dr. Pallavy G Reddy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dublin, OH.