Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Palmer J Mackie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Palmer J Mackie has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
If you have an appointment with this man cancel it immediately!! He will ask you how you are and what your problems are. And then he will tell you how you are and what your problems are. He and his staff no matter if you're telling the truth will treat you like a bunch of liars. He's got 1 thing on his mind and that is putting people through a diction no matter if they have documented proof that And were in the hospital for over a month. He will cut you off on your medicine at a pay for your body cannot keep up with your brain is set you up to fail. He over Road 3 I you professor and told me a bunch of malarkey about my body how I feel and how I should go about things. I certainly feel that the only individuals that have put stars on this webpage are himself and his other personalities
I had migraines for over 10 years before seeing Mr. MacKie in 1998. Within 6 months of my first appointment I went from approx. 15-20 migraines a month to one or two. I have been completely migraine drug free and migraine free for over the past TEN years. Dr. MacKie approached my treatment with acupuncture, yoga, and medical massage. This man has given me my freedom back.
26 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1992
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Palmer J Mackie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital, 5515 W 38th St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Palmer J Mackie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.