Dr. Palmo J Pasquariello Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Palmo J Pasquariello?

I have been going to Dr Palmo for 15 years and he is in the same good mood as the first day I met him. He loves children and connects well with them. He handles all issues with calm and thoughtfulness and has always been spot on. We are blessed to have him as our doctor.

A Blessing

Dr. Palmo has taken care of my two children for several years. He is a blessing. The most caring, smart (he is always right!) wonderful M.D. we know. His instincts are alway right on and his treatment is always thorough and effective. We are lucky that our children have their health cared for but such a great doctor!

The best pediatrician

It's been a while since I bought my son to Palmo. 1992 was our first visit (my son's outgrown him now, of course). It was a lengthy interview on the back "porch" of his old practice in the East 60s. We were expecting to adopt a newborn baby boy from Wyoming. Palmo immediately impressed us as a warm and insightful human being. After talking for about an hour, we both felt strongly that we he had to be our son's pediatrician. He did not disappoint. There is no one more caring, funny, intelligent, empathetic, intuitive . . . (I could go on) than Palmo Pasquariello. He's simply the best.

Finally a doctor with a bedside manner and skills!

I would recommend him to anyone who wants their children to have a capable doctor who also manages to distract them with his wonderful and fun personality. Kids love him! I have taken both my boys to him for the past 11 years and I could not imagine going not having him as their pediatrician. He knows his stuff,yet is not over emotional and always comes from a positive perspective. He has also been helpful when I have questions about other doctors that I may need as specialists. We are lucky to have found Dr. Pasquariello and I have referred him to every one who asks for a referral. If only they all could be this way.

Dr. Palmo is a fantastic pediatrician. He has cared for my two boys over the past five years.

Not Happy

Outstanding Doctor

There is nothing to dislike about him. On top of the efficiency of his practice, he is guaranteed to make you smile.

Dr. Palmo J Pasquariello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.