The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela A Talley has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Currently going to my PCP for a referral to a plastic surgeon because she did such a poor job on a excision of a small mole which she didn't show the slightest concern for until I persisted in having it removed. When the mole came back with the vague "atypical cells" report, it all of a sudden became immediately urgent that I have a hastily done excision of margins. Staff casually played phone tag with me for nearly 3 weeks before I could finally get an idea that this needed more invasive follow up. I now have an approximately 2 inch long incision from over a month ago with the edges not approximated together whatsoever. She placed over a dozen sutures for a 2-3mm lesion and educated me on none of this before hand. Dr. Talley was then no where to be found for any follow up after her total hack job of a procedure. All around awful experience, rude receptionist hung up on me after I politely requested to have my medical records sent to me so I could seek further care (due to the overall ineptitude of services provided). Medical assistant provided me with the only remote explanation of anything that occured. I cannot say enough bad things about my experience. All told her botched cutting and sloppy suturing, will cost me over $1,000.
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Pamela A Talley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPamela A Talley Md, 2299 9th Ave N Ste 1D, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Pamela A Talley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.