Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela V Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pamela V Abraham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Pamela V Abraham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr. Abraham's for probably 4 years now, and she is an excellent choice for a family doctor. She remembers everything about me, even though I mostly come in once a year for physicals- the few exceptions have been great experiences, as she and her office have seen me through a few uncomfortable situations and (luckily) false alarms. Getting an appointment is usually easy, and the office, while small, is well kept. I am happy to have found such a caring and kind doctor, and I am so glad to have someone so smart keeping an eye on me. :)
I am going to preface this review by saying that Dr. Pamela Abraham is a nice person and a competent Dr. I don't want to come off as overly critical of her in particular, as it is the WHOLE office I have an issue with. That being said...If it were possible to give less than 1 star I would give it without hesitation. This is easily the worst office I have ever had to deal with. While the Dr.s are nice and knowledgeable, they are completely unwilling to work with you both in regards to therapy or billing. And their office staff (a large group of young, catty women who all speak very poor English) are always rude and unhelpful and will gladly go out of their way to make your bill incorrect. I would highly recommend you go ANYWHERE else but here, unless you love rude service, doctors who don't care what your opinion is, and paying WAY more than you should have to do to neglect/incompetence/maleficence.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Uams - Area Health Education Centers
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPamela Varghese Abraham Md, 10345 Professional Cir Ste 201, Reno, NV
Dr. Pamela V Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.