3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pamela R Abrams?

Excellent Family Doctor

Dr. Abrams is knowledgeable and compassionate. She has been our family doctor for at least the last 15 years.

Please research your doctor

My intent for writing this is simply to inform patients of what I wish I had been informed of before I ever saw any doctor. Go to www.propublica.org Dollars for Doctors and put in this prescribers name and State. Uncheck the block that says "Show only payments over $250." This doctor has several meals with drug company representatives. I find this very disturbing, and hope it helps anyone who's searching for a primary care physician. And please watch www.youtube.com--the Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging for even more of an education. And please, for the sake of the lives of others around you, spread this information around.

Superb Physician, Wonderful Person!

She's a great listener, compassionate and caring, and very focused and proactive regarding my overall health, as well as the immediate issue for the appointment. Her professionalism and mastery of her discipline is always evident, and she is someone I trust completely to make the best medical decisions and to help me do the same. You won't find a better family doctor.

She is the best of the best

I have been seeing her for many years now. I trust her.

Rushed

I had heard good things about Dr. Abram. Unfortunately I felt like she was so hurried that she tried to focus on me but had 100 other things going on at the same time. I also felt that I had waited well over my appointed time, so she must have been spending time with other patients but that courtesy was note extended to me. I went back more than once and felt the same each and every time. The admins were also rude and asked the same questions multiple times because they were not listening the first time. It must be the culture of the office. I will take my business elsewhere.

Dr. Abrams is a terrific Physician. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Pamela R Abrams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Broomfield, CO.