Dr. Pamela S Allen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pamela S Allen?

Skin cancer

I have been seeing Dr. Allen for many years and I have thought each of my visits were very professional and thorough. Dr. Allen, like many doctors, is very busy. Yet, she manages to be very professional. I would recommend Dr. Allen.

2 1/2 Hour Wait on Horrible Hard Bench To See A Dermatologist!!!!!!

Horribly run office! Mt appt. was canceled and rescheduled by their office two times, after already waiting six months. Then, I had to wait 2 1/2 hours to see her. Seriously, is a PATIENT'S TIME WORTH NOTHING! Why are patients treated like this in a dermatologist office? Too bad, OU sets this example for their med students!

I love me some Dr. Allen...

Dr Allen makes eye contact with you, she listens & remembers your name and reason you're there.. I've always been embarrassed about my condition and she has never made me feel this way.. More people , I believe, would go to doctors if they were treated like people and not just another number. She also has a stellar staff...

10 years with a bad diagnosis from her!!!

This Doctor needs to go back to school. She Diagnosed me with a skin disease for several years. I was put in clinical trials and given High powered Drugs to treat this diagnosis she gave me. I took the trial drug and had a bad reaction… quit taking the medication and called the office. They did not call me back for over 2 months. I asked at every visit for her to do a biopsy to find out what my skin problem really was… she refused saying "I know what you have, I don't need a biopsy to figure that out". Well long story short… she was wrong!!! I went to another Dermatologist… she did a biopsy and Im NOW I'm cured. Don't spend years with a doctor that does not know what they are talking about. --- sorry to be so negative but sometimes the truth hurts. ---- Good Luck!!!

I felt like her main objective is to push all the cosmetic treatments they have now. It makes you wonder if easy money is all she is interested in. If I was bringing it up then I wouldn't have a problem but it's all her idea. She isn't even tactful as she greets you. It's like "oh, my goodness, isn't growing old terrible", you leave feeling like you must look awful. I was just wanting an annual skin check up.

Excellent all around

would never see her again

My daughter saw her couple times she only shows up at the first time just for 1 min and then never show up. I saw her twice and the first time was OK but the second time I waited for >1 hr she did nothing, no exams, no prescription, just let me make another appt in 1 month. absolutely, I said NO!

She actually did not show up,just saw a PA.

she's good