More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela D Andrew MD
Dr. Pamela D Andrew has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Pamela D Andrew has the following 7 expertise
- Premature Infant
- Male Circumcision
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela D Andrew - Posted on June 16th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela D Andrew - Posted on November 15th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela D Andrew - Posted on October 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela D Andrew - Posted on September 30th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela D Andrew - Posted on April 23rd, 2010
We absolutely love Dr. Andrew. She's very easy to communicate with and always seems to know exactly what we're thinking. She's given us great medical and physiological advice. When our child had an abnormal issue, she correctly diagnosed the problem, sent us directly to the surgeon and maintained communication with us and the surgeon throughout the process.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Andrew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Pamela D Andrew Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
More about Dr. Pamela D Andrew
Please call 321.8HEALTH if you need help making an appointment
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES OF ORLANDO, 414 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela D Andrew, MD - Pediatrics in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Pamela D Andrew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.