Dr. Pamela Aschenbrener Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Aschenbrener?

former patient

Posted on August 9th, 2011

dr. aschenbrenner is fabulous. new office staff is good, but wait time is poor.

Posted on May 20th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Aschembrener for the last 15 years and the only time I've seen her is if I make an appointment 3 to 4 weeks ahead of time. I would like to see my doctor for any problems I may be having.

SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH THIS OFFICE

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Client confidentiality issues. PA Betty Esquibel says things so loud, and with the patient room ajar (i.e., sometimes next to the patient waiting area) that your patient confidentiality could be compromised! She needs to be sensitive about this. PA Kramer makes unprofessional comments that I could live without and do live without because I don't go here anymore. For example, "DON'T FORGET YOUR SUITCASE; DON'T STICK ANYTHING LARGER THAN AN ELBOW IN YOUR EAR." I don't go to a doctor's office to joke around. Further, the receptionist bumped me for another patient even though I was EARLY for the appointment, and the other patient's appointment was scheduled AFTER mine. My daughter got to walk home from school as a direct result because I was being examined when I need to pick her up! (amidst approx. 50 sex offenders in a 5-mile radius of every single home across America!). Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

Posted on November 2nd, 2014