Dr. Pamela Baines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Baines?

Very good visit

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Excellent, quick, solved the problem.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Wait time is usually great and I appreciate the skies when I come in!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Baines is very patient and does everything to make her patient feel comfortable. I love working with her.

Awesome-very informative

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Very happy to come here. My sister referred me. Explained everything in detail - above & beyond

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Great doctor answers all questions, takes her time. Very professional. I have taken both my 97 year old father and my daughter and she has diagnose both of their on going problems correctly.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Dr Baines, Is a very knowledge doctor, my daughter has had numerous ear infections. Dr Baines was able to detect the problem with ears to dry scalp problem and prescribed a special shampoo. Not even her dermatalogist was able to correct the issues with her scalp

Help with allergies

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr Baines is extremely knowledgeable about allergies! The testing isn't like it was in the old days and is much easier. I have quite a few allergies and thanks to the daily drops she mixes for me I rarely get sick, can tolerate being around cats, oak trees and mold; and enjoy a better quality of life. The other benefit of the drops are that I don't have to go the the office all the time for shots. That saves me money and time!

Great doctor, staff needs BIG work

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Dr. Baines is awesome. Her staff, however, kind of worries me. I called to ask if they had a particular medication in sample form (that the doctor had prescribed before), and the staff member on the phone could not pronounce it and didn't know what it was. You can leave a message for the nurse if you want, but you may very well never hear from anyone. Everytime I've left a message, I've had to call back. Many times during the day (not lunch time), the answering service is on. There is no sense of urgency on the part of the staff. It's pretty chaotic. However, Dr. Baines is good, they take our insurance, and they're close to our house. Unfortunately, if I hear of another doctor in the area with the same qualifications that takes our insurance, I may switch just based on the staff.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Very nice staff. She seems to know what she is talking about. My only complaint is that I still don't know for sure what I am dealing with in my ear. We've done the tests and procedures but it's been months now and no follow up. At least I have an idea based on the meds I take. Maybe she is just taking pity on me because of the high copay. Despite that, I would still recommend her.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016