Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela R Benitez has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Pamela R Benitez has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Pamela R Benitez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
Explained surgery one way and when it went another way refused to answer questions except at post op visit which is 3 weeks away. Had complications on a Friday night. Her phone is a busy signal, no answering service, etc. No way to contact her and get any information. I have found her to be unresponsive, uncaring, and arrogant. I would HIGHLY recommend you find another surgeon.
Dr Benitez took care of my elderly Mother who had just lost her husband and within months found out she had breast cancer. She was compassionate and caring yet straight forth and honest. I loved that she would tell my Mom your cancer is yours. Not you friends or your daughters. Don't listen to their stories. This is yours. She made a plan and then talked with the tumor board and said wait we are recommending something else now. we would highly recommend her as a first rate surgeon
Dr. Benitez not only gave me confidence and made me feel at ease but, made me feel important to her as a person not just a patient. Dr. Benitez took her time and explained and answered all my questions. Her entire staff were awesome in every way.I walked into this feeling scares and sad and left the office knowing without a doubt between Dr.Benitez and the good Lord i was safe and in excellent hands. Thanks to all, I ended up being one of the lucky ones.......
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
40 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1978
University Of Michigan
Dr. Pamela R Benitez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPamela R Benitez Md Pc, 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 201, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela R Benitez in this video.
Dr. Pamela R Benitez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.