Dr. Pamela R Benitez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela R Benitez?

She is one of the best doctor. She is very much knowledgeable and answers all the questiond and also returns call promptly.

Huge dissapointment

Explained surgery one way and when it went another way refused to answer questions except at post op visit which is 3 weeks away. Had complications on a Friday night. Her phone is a busy signal, no answering service, etc. No way to contact her and get any information. I have found her to be unresponsive, uncaring, and arrogant. I would HIGHLY recommend you find another surgeon.

Very difficult to get appointments, condescending, not compassionate, does not like to be questions makes incorrect assumptions and talks over you, would not recommend to anyone.

Exceptional

Dr Benitez took care of my elderly Mother who had just lost her husband and within months found out she had breast cancer. She was compassionate and caring yet straight forth and honest. I loved that she would tell my Mom your cancer is yours. Not you friends or your daughters. Don't listen to their stories. This is yours. She made a plan and then talked with the tumor board and said wait we are recommending something else now. we would highly recommend her as a first rate surgeon

Dr. Benitez not only gave me confidence and made me feel at ease but, made me feel important to her as a person not just a patient. Dr. Benitez took her time and explained and answered all my questions. Her entire staff were awesome in every way.I walked into this feeling scares and sad and left the office knowing without a doubt between Dr.Benitez and the good Lord i was safe and in excellent hands. Thanks to all, I ended up being one of the lucky ones.......

Very Thorough

Dr. Benitez was very thorough and provided the time needed to respond to our concerns. We did not feel "rushed," we were provided with as much time as needed to obtain answers to our questions and concerns. Thumbs Up!

Compassionate

She took all the time I needed to explain my diagnosis and how to be treated. She understood my feelings. Excellent doctor - would recommend to my friends and family!

Excellent and caring doctor.

Dr.Benitez did my surgery in 2006,as a new patient I had a two day wait to see her.My first visit she spoke to me and my family for at least forty five minutes.I see her now maybe once a year. Ifeel dr. benitez is the reason I'm still here. A half hour an hour who cares,she is well worth my time. I will never complain the wait in her office. I can,t say enough about her skill.

Recommended for breast surgery

From my diagnosis of breast cancer thruout surgeries and later treatment Dr. Benitez was always available to me and my family. She's experienced technically experienced and also has a caring manner, especially important with such an emotional diagnosis. Not all surgeons have both abilities. I would definately recommend Dr. Benitez.

I love Dr. Benitez

Dr. Benitez is a very caring and skilled surgeon. She is direct and honest. Her office staff is very caring as well.