Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela D Berens
Dr. Pamela D Berens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Bellaire, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Berens is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Berens has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela D Berens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I am under Dr. Berens care for more than 7 years. She is an excellent Doctor, knowledgeable and sharp. She explains in detail every procedure that she has done to me, very understanding about my concerns and takes time to listen. I had an issue that needs immediate attentions, and my appointment is further down 3 months ahead. When I called her clinic, I immediately got a response, and they were able to accommodate and work me in between her schedule. The staff are friendly and helpful as well.
I am a new patient to Dr. Berens and am so impressed by her and the UT Memorial Herman staff in the Bellair office. From making the appointment to the front desk to the nurses I met, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and AWARE of me as a patient. Each made a point of taking time to ask thorough questions, answer MY questions, smile, make eye contact and not seem preoccupied as often found in a busy office nowadays. As for Dr. Berens--she couldn't have been more generous with her time and her information. She treated me as a knowledgeable woman with respect for my views and desires for my treatment and we came up with a mutually agreed upon plan of action. In a follow up call by her nurse about some test results, I had a question that didn't need an immediate answer but instead of calling me back, Dr. Berens came on the phone to answer the question immediately. I really appreciate that attention and am glad to have her on my team.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Berens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Pamela D Berens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pamela D Berens in this video.
Dr. Pamela D Berens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.