Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Brug
Dr. Pamela Brug, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brug is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Hoboken University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Brug has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Please do not gt essure. They offer it here. It is dangerous. I was convinced in 2012 to get it instead of tubal. Immediately pain. Went back 5 days later telling them I wanted to out. I could feel them. She laughed and said it was impossible. 3 years, it destroyed my life, from health, pain bleeding, tired, brain fog, etc. To husband walking out because he couldn't deal with me anymore. To me losing my kids. I had to have a complete hysto last month to remove and feel 10000 times better. No pain. The office magically lost my procedure paperwork and all my complaint. Stay away
Dr. Brug is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Hoboken University Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Pamela Brug accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCare One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, 530 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ
Dr. Pamela Brug is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.