Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Cain
Dr. Pamela Cain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 5 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cain is affiliated with Healtheast St John's Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Cain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 35
I had been a patient of Dr. Cain's for 9 years and have missed her terribly the last 5 when she wasn't practicing. I just found out today that she is back at New Hope Medical Center and am estatic to get an appointment.She is irreplacable and I have not found anyone who has come close to matching the care she provides.
Dr. Cain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healtheast St John's Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
North Memorial Medical Center
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
St Josephs Hospital
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Pamela Cain accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela Cain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.