Dr. Pamela Call Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Call?

As a psychotherapist myself I was especially discerning about whom I chose to work and I can readily say Dr. Call is the best of the best both in her theoretical knowledge and technical ability. In addition she possesses a kind of empathy that distinguishes good from great. She is intuitive, kind and empathic and always goes the extra mile.

Dr. call is the best doctor and most helpful doctor I've ever known in my life. She is totally selfless and her patient comes first. She is wise and intuitive. She is the most helpful Doctor I've ever known. I've been a patient over twenty years.

Do not be fooled by other reviews

I have never met a more rude, crude or dispassionate person in my life. She is abrupt and perhaps so numb to pain that she just doesn't care. She doesn't care if you're crying, and says to find a hospital when she has no answer.

Extraordinary psychiatrist

I have had a supreme doctor/patient experience with Dr. Call for many years. She was the only doctor who solved my horrific issues that no other doctor could. She is recommended her for her deep involvement and concern for her patients as well as taking the time and making a huge difference in someone's life (especially mine). Also, her warm and comforting smile is always a plus. I can honestly say if it wasn't for Dr. Call, I would be in a very bad place.

A Perfect Choice in NYC for You

Dr. Call is very patient and caring doctor and person. She treats my husband and I as well as two other members of our family. She puts her patients first and makes house calls. I feel fortunate to have her as a doctor and a friend in my life.