Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith
Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL . She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cates-Smith is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital and Lucerne Medical Center. Dr. Cates-Smith has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith has the following 4 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 64
I received notice before my appointment from her office that my insurance had been terminated. I told the very rude secretary that this was not the case. I waited in the crowded waiting room for an hour while they "waited to hear the status of my insurance" before leaving without being examined. I called United myself and was told that my insurance was find and they had never heard from PCS's office. I am a physician myself and this is completely unabbeptable. I am currently seeking a new OBGyn.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cates-Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Lucerne Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando Health Inc
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela Cates-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.