Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Caulkins
Dr. Pamela Caulkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynchburg, VA, with other offices in Madison Heights, VA and Lynchburg, VA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Caulkins is affiliated with Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital and Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Caulkins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pamela Caulkins has the following 1 expertise
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
I saw Dr.Pam Caulkins after not menstruating for months on end and also excessive facial hair. She told me I was just hairy like my mom and left it at that. 6 years later I finally got diagnosed by Dr. William Baker at UVA with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarin Syndrome). If I would have taken her lame excuse of a medical opinon I wouldn't be able to have children one day without the 2000mg of Metformin I have to take. As a former CNA, let me say one thing not only about Dr. Pam but all Nurses and Doctors: Never go to an obese or morbidly obese person for health care, clearly they don't even love themselves enough to be healthy so how much is she really going to care about anyone else's?!!!!!!
Dr. Caulkins kept prescribing my daughter the same antibiotic for a bladder infection, for which she was resistant. My daughter ended up with a serious kidney infection and was hospitalized for a week. She missed some serious symptoms in my daughter for diabetes. The doctor is very overweight. The office staff are very rude, except her nurse. I will n ever go there again!
I think she's a caring person that's over loaded with too many appointments and responsibilities. She missed some very important signs and symptoms in my serious condition that could have grave on my part. Her nurses are good; but office staff is horrible with losing appointments, not coding insurance claims correctly, and being rude to patients.
Dr. Caulkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
31 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela Caulkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.