Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela E Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Pamela E Cohen has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Pamela E Cohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My 80+ year old mother had a complicated recovery from aortic valve transplant surgery. She had become frail, had a lot of pain, and had lost the ability to walk and do basic things like dress herself. Also, my mother's mild dementia erupted into severe confusion and hallucinations after the surgery so my mother's situation was severe and we were desperate for help. Thank God Dr. Cohen was my mother's doctor. She was kind and sensitive to my mother and to my family. She created a holistic treatment plan and coordinated with other doctor's to make sure my mother had all the help she needed to get better. She also took time from her personal life and would call in the evening and on weekends to check on how things were going. I can't say enough good things about her! And when I sat down to write this review, I was shocked that someone had made negative comments. So, I talked with my siblings and with the family of my mother's roommate in the nursing home. Everyone had only great experiences to report so don't hesitate if you ever need help to call Dr. Cohen. She's an exceptionally caring and capable physician.
Dr. Cohen is really on the ball! I took my father, who is suffering from general joint pain as he ages, in for a second opinion. While my father's condition is very advanced and he is not able to walk anymore, Dr. Cohen made him feel very much like a human being. Instead of other doctors, who roll in, make a quick diagnosis, and then leave, Dr. Cohen took the extra time to sit down with my father and explain his condition. She also showed him certain exercises he can do in his wheelchair to alleviate some of the pain he is experiencing. She seemed to really care about my fathers' total well being and not just 'fixing' his problem.
I loved my experience with this doctor. She was very personable, helpful, and informative. I brought my mother in to her for her leg pain and Dr. Cohen set up an entire regiment for her recovery. She overlooked the physical therapy and truly cared about her patients. I would definitely recommend this doctor and have very much respect for her.
Dr. Pamela E. Cohen visited my Mom,an Altzheimer's Patient and a week later came back,told Mom that she was unhappy that Mom did NOT remember Cohen's name! Cohen told Mom that she would have to sell her house,which really upset Mom! (When I arrived,I found Mom crying,with one ot the Aides that was caring for her!) In my opinion,this is NOT a Dr.! (She only saw Mom the 2 times! I stopped any other Visits from Cohen!) She must have "missed" the Bedside Manner Classes?
35 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Pamela E Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Rehabilitation Consultants, 3111 Route 38 Ste 11, Mount Laurel, NJ
Dr. Pamela E Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.