Dr. Pamela S Colby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela S Colby?

Wow, Excellent Physician

Dr. Colby is an excellent Physician!!! Very through, identified diagnoses my daughter had very quickly on the first visit, whereas other Physicians had missed the diagnoses. She was also kind, and made my daughter feel at ease and confident in her medical abilities. By the way, having worked in the medical field as an RN for over 30 years I have obviously had worked with many Physicians, therefore have many to compare her to.

Kind, caring and thorough

Dr. Colby has been my daughter's pediatrician for the last 3 years. She is always kind, caring and very thorough. She talks to my daughter - not just to me - and takes the time to build a rapport and discuss symptoms and problems. I highly recommend her!