Dr. Pamela Cooper Diaz Ufano Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Knowledgable, but an unpleasant experience overall

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Without revealing details about my specific case, I can say that the few times I met with Dr. Diaz-Ufano she was knowledgable in her field, but had a curtness that was at times even impolite. While I understand that there may be professional stresses and burdens of which I was unaware, this should not impede upon the quality of care a patient receives. I frequently felt hurried out of my consults with her, like she had better things to do. I have since found another doctor that I am much happier with.

Posted on April 17th, 2016