Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pamela B Cornelius has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 13
For the last couple of years she has begun limiting the problem she would address to one thing per office visit. She gives the reason that my insurance won't cover more. But I called my insurance. They will cover as many things as the doctor says is medically necessary. There is no limit. Perhaps there is an office policy to get patients in and out or perhaps it the doctor herself making this policy. I have gone to her for years. She did not used to do this. She is an excellent doctor but I felt she was not being straightforward with me.
Dr. Cornelius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Pamela B Cornelius accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Physician Services Inc, 11844 Rock Landing Dr Ste B, Newport News, VA
Dr. Pamela B Cornelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.