Dr. Pamela J Costello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela J Costello?

Mercury free and a new smile!

Dr. Wolfe's technique for safely removing mercury amalgams is top notch, The care I received during this process from Dr. Wolfe and his staff greatly exceeded my expectations. They are compassionate, very focused on the comfort of the patient and the outcome has been excellent. I now also have a beautiful new smile as well (caps and veneers) due to his expertise. Dr. Wolfe is exacting in both detail and outcome, with full commitment to my satisfaction with the outcome. I highly recommend him!

Mercury free and a new smile!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It takes a team and Dr Wolfe knows that well. I have lyme and heavy metal toxicity and neck problems. Through Dr Wolfe and others he works closely with I can say that most of those issues have been fixed. They were able to fix my neck pain but in doing that my hip issue have had had in over 20 years has disappeared as well. I no longer live in constant pain. I no longer have mercury toxicity. I have more energy and I dont suffer from daily headaches. I feel amazing!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

GREAT RESULTS AFTER 2 TEETH PUlled

I have never had a headache and was suffering with one after two teeth needed to be pulled. I have to say that immediately the headaches dissappeared. Thanks Dr Wolfe for the Great work

GREAT RESULTS AFTER 2 TEETH PUlled

Lifechanging!

I sought out Dr. Bill Wolfe after seeing several other TMJ specialists and Denists. One gave me an ill fitting crown which I believe started my Autoimmune issue. One took out some mercury and then I found out that Bill Wolfe was the one to finish the job for me. It helped me bring my sensitivities to where they are manageable. Then we began to address my TMJ. He had me start fresh and takes time to adjust my splint and gives the best care available. He is a great guy with a gift that heals.

Bite Alignment = Less Migraines

While in the process of having 2 top baby teeth removed and composite bridges built, Dr Wolfe discovered my bite was out of alignment. We both agreed it would be better to fix it before new bridges were installed. Not only am I happy with my bite now, I am also experiencing significantly less migraines, which is a HUGE bonus in my book!

Bite Alignment = Less Migraines