Dr. Pamela D Davis Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Pamela D Davis?

Favorite Doctor

The best doctor I have ever been to. She talks to you in terms you can understand and is never in a rush. I love her!

She was the doctor on call. It took two hours and ten minutes and two follow up calls before she called me. She was abrupt and rude and showed no compassion. In fact, she told me it was NOT her responsibility to look at my chart on the computer screen to prescribe me the correct medicine I needed for the infection I had. I told her then she was in the wrong profession and should not be a Doctor on call....or even be called a Doctor if that is how she felt. Was not impressed and will not use her or any of the doctors that are affiliated with this group .

On call DR.

She was on call and calle me from a bowling ally. She would not go outside so I could hear and was very rude and short.

I was having major pain, numbness and weakness and she dismissed it as being anemic, for almost a yr later my symptoms got worse and I sought out a neurologist and found out I had major spinal issues, they did an MRI and I am having emergency surgery this morning. This doctor I believe simply does not have the skill it takes to be an effective dr. I was told by my surgeon that if my condition was not caught when it was that I could have easily been paralyzed. Dr. Davis is very friendly and polite but not a very good doctor in my opinion. When I am healed completely from my surgery I will be looking for another doctor.