Dr. Pamela D Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela D Edwards?

I THINK THE WORLD OF DR EDWARDS AND WOULD RECCOMMEND HER TO NEW PATIENTS

Exam room cleaner!

Very good visit. Exam room could be cleaner. Used glove on tray, lid off cotton ball canister, stain on floor and trash on counter.

I always feel better after my appointment with Dr. Edwards and her staff. I am made to feel like I am the only patient for the day and not on the routine assembly line. Dr. Edwards MAKES time to LISTEN; that's important. She takes care of my entire family; siblings, parent, cousins and friends. We are grateful for her presence in this town!

My experience with Dr. Edwards was at Naval hospital Beaufort. My husband was in the marine corps for nine years, so I saw quite a few different doctors during that time. Dr. Edwards was by far my favorite. She was gentle, warm, caring, and understanding. She listened to you and didn't ever act like she was in a rush to get you out the door. I would recommend her to anyone, especially other women. If we still lived in Beaufort I would choose her as my doctor, hands down. I don't think I will ever find another doctor like her again. I even scheduled paps with her instead of OBGYN. She is wonderful and I truly believe you are safe in her care.

Grateful

I just moved to the area and feel fortunate to have found Dr. Edwards. Dr. Edwards showed genuine concern for my needs. She was quick to get things in motion. Dr. Edwards and her staff are courteous and friendly.

Dr. Edwards was very easy to talk with. Answered all questions. I was very much at ease. Will continue to visit her and will tell more friends about her.

Highly recommend

Getting started with a new doctor is traumatic for me, particularly when I've had the same ones for a very long time (before a recent move). Dr. Edwards is "real people" and approachable. Her staff, both receptionist and nurses, are delightful. This is a great experience and a good choice for both my husband and me.

Dr. Pamela D Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaufort, SC.