Dr. Pamela M Deforest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela M Deforest?

Ignorant. My son was and still is underweight for his age because of her. He has many food allergies as well. She restricted my diet during my pregnancy and as a result my son stopped moving in utero. I was 135lbs per-pregnancy and 145lbs at 38 weeks. She never once showed her face at the hospital while I was recovering. WORST OB/GYN! For my second pregnancy, I went with another OB/GYN and had a great pregnancy.

Dr. DeForest is very straight forward, no nonsense, and moves and speaks quickly. She is clearly busy and will not coddle you, but I have never felt like she was not willing to talk to me. She seems at first a bit cold and removed, but when I had a miscarriage, she was very compassionate and even got a bit emotional.

The best!!

Dr. Deforest has been my doctor since 2009. To me she is the best. She is loving an caring. Her office is around the area i used to live; when i got pregnant i decided to continue with her eventhough it was very far from where i live now... I wouldn't change her for any other doctor :)

She is always in a hurry! Too overbooked!

This Dr. performed a surgery on me and had the incision opened on me 10 days later. What an excruciating pain at the emergency on that day!!!!She also found 3 fibroids in me and took out the easiest 2 because she didn't want to perform a taskful job. She is too hyper a doctor and not sensitive to the needs of her patients.

great