Dr. Pamela Demnicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Demnicki?

Wonderful Experience

Posted on May 24th, 2015

I was rushed from the ER into a chest tube surgery at Chester County Hospital and was lucky enough to have Dr. Demnicki as my surgeon. What a wonderfully caring woman who treats you like you are the only patient she has!

Robotic Gallbladder Surgery

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Demnicki is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met, her bediside manner is outstanding, she explains things to you that you can understand, and she listens and takes her time with you, she is very patient...She did Robotic gallbladder surgery on me and I cannot say enough about her, I rate her very highly....

Wonderful!!!!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

Saved my life!! I needed immediate emergency surgery and got the best md. AND the nicest, most patient surgeon I ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Demnicki is a rare combination of technical excellence and wonderful bedside manner. I will trust her as my surgeon for me and my family. She's the best!

Posted on September 28th, 2017