Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moreno Valley, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yamanishi is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center, College Hospital Costa Mesa and Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Yamanishi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Kettering Medical Center
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsRuhs Medical Center, 26520 Cactus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Pamela E Yamanishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.