Dr. Pamela Ermine Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Ermine?

Terrible Staff!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I read how great this doctor was and unfortunately I never had the opportunity to see her. I called the office for three days trying to schedule a new patient appointment. When I finally received a phone call back the staff was rude, condescending, and unprofessional. Trying to see this physician was a difficult experience and a waste of time. The unfortunate part is it will probably go unnoticed. Good luck, hopefully you'll have a better experience, but frankly in my opinion you're seeing the staff and the physician and being treated poorly was a big turn off for me.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr Ermine is a very caring person, not only as a Physician, but as friend as well. She does her best to stay on schedule, yet finds the extra moment you need to talk to her. I have been a patient of hers for many years and will continue to put my health into her hands!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I have found Dr. Ermine to be professional with a great bedside manner. She listens to her patients and works with their needs to bring a satisfactory conclusion to your issue. I have strongly recommended her to my friends.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ermine's for about 5 years. She is a very competent and compassionate. Her staff are always pleasant and friendly.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ermine takes a personal interest in me as a patient. She is sincere and really listens. I admire that quality in her. She really cares.

Yung but Knowledgeable

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Pamela Ermine is a great doctor to have as your family doctor, she might not have the years of experience as most of them do in Boynton Beach , but she certainly knows what she is doing. Keep up the good work Dr. Ermine continue to save lives!. Be Blessed

Posted on May 11th, 2014

Dr. Ermine took care of my mother for several years. She was very compassionate with her and provided her the best healthcare. Dr. Ermine always made herself available to me when I was in town or on the phone if needed. While down here in Florida I would accompany my mother on her office visits and saw first hand the quality of healthcare she provided (and that my mother spoke of). My family is grateful for the care Dr. Ermine provided. This review is just a small token of our appreciation.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Ermine. She is simply wonderful to me and my family.

If you have a weekend illness, you're in trouble

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Most of the front office people are not too bright, nor do they care. If you need medical care on the weekend, go to a walkin clinic, because you can't reach Dr Ermine nor a covering doctor. Disgraceful !

makes you feel comfortable

Posted on December 29th, 2013

I was unhappy with my internist for some time now. A friend in my neighborhood suggested I switch and try Dr. Ermine, whom she sees. I am so grateful I did. The moment Dr. Ermine walked into the examination room she made me feel at ease and comfortable. She listened to me and I did not feel rushed by her. It was my first visit but by the end it felt we've known each other for years. My last doctor I was lucky to get out the words 'good morning' before he left the room. She explained to me in detail about my different medications and she answered all my questions. Her medical assistant and office staff were all extremely nice and friendly as well.

Thankful for Dr. Ermine

Posted on November 10th, 2013

Love Dr. Ermine. She is such a caring physician. Upon my diagnosis, she took time with me and had patience with all my questions. I am so grateful to have you as my doctor.

Posted on August 28th, 2013

This doctor is not capable of handling any complex medical problems. She will not contact any other doctors to consult with care. If you question anything about your care be prepared to be discharged as her patient